Thursday, October 28, 2010

Nanowrimo!

I am preparing myself for it. The tentative title is The Spell of Vesperia (a riff of of The Spell of the Yukon by the barely known Canadian poet Robert Service). It is set in the same universe as Strike in the Shining City, at about the same time period, and it involves girl adventurers, wendigo hunters and magically-powered automatons. Will it be awesome? Yes.

I humbly solicit donations at this time in order to shore up the scant funds I'll garner from two part-time jobs. The Paypal button is on the right; please regard it and donate what you feel what a 2000-word chapter a day is worth.

In addition, I will be posting new content every night until Nanowrimo actually starts. Translink haiku will come very shortly tonight, along with a Nano-related 'Things in History You Should Know'.

Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment