Wednesday, September 1, 2010

3-Day Novel Jitters

First, a happy hello to those travelling here from Longshot Magazine. I hope you enjoyed the John A. article, lovable sot that he was.

Anyway, I have decided that I will indeed participate in the 3-Day Novel Contest that is happening this Labour Day weekend. Unofficially. $50 is a bit much for me right now and that money would be put to better use by the purchase of supplies for this venture. You know, like easy-to-prepare food bits, Pepsi Max, and booze. And tea. Lots of tea.

I'm getting nervous just thinking about it. No, I don't have any idea what to write about. Suggestions are welcome, but I assume, like last time, that it will come to me.

Okay. Breathe. Breathing's a good and much underappreciated activity. So!

There will be an actual content post later today. Cheers 'til then.

No comments:

Post a Comment