Thursday, August 26, 2010

3-Day Novel Contest?

I am thinking of participating in the 3-Day Novel Contest on Labour Day weekend, albeit on an unofficial basis. (Why unofficial? Because hoo boy, fifty dollar entry fee.)

Now, some of you might have had a look-see at Underground, which is the result of last year's efforts. Truthfully, I finished on the fourth day, because I fell asleep at the keyboard on the third. This was partly due to working a proper job on said third day, but anyway.

Should I do this again? Would you like me to do this again? How many cups of coffee do you think I'll swallow down during this time? Please, give your thoughts!

2 comments:

  1. Do it. I have seen the goodness and wonders of 3 day novelling. I wish to see more!! (don't peek, you)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll give it a go, then. After all, if Batgirl can do it three times in a row, I sure as heck can!

    ReplyDelete